Social Icons

My Last Day

Today, if I was a working mom, would be my last day of maternity leave.

I am 100% the luckiest person ever to get to stay home with my 2 sweet T's - Tate and Tenley.  I thank God every single day for letting me be here with them.  It's not the easiest gig on the planet, a lot of days are super challenging.  I might cry, yell, get frustrated and just plain give up but in the end I always go back to feeling so blessed to be able to be here with my babes day in and day out.




6 comments:

  1. So jealous! Enjoy your time with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sums me up!
    So many hard days, but goodness, I couldn't imagine it any other way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy some for me. Although a SAHM was my ultimate dream job after the last maternity leave I am not sure I was cut out for it. Maybe it was/is the fact that Evan isn't and easy baby that is trying to me. I silently praise those moms that can do it even though I am a bit jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, you are so blessed. I worked with my first two so I saw both sides of the coin. Neither one is easy . . . so I never pick sides on the working versus non-working debate! And yes, some days are hard but it's always worth it! Hope you have a fabulous weekend!! FriYAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's definitely a challenging job--being home all day everyday with the kiddos but I wouldn't change it for the world!!

    ReplyDelete